Tuesday 30 August 2016

Heartfelt Creations August Alumni Blog Hop

Hi Everyone and welcome to the August Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Kirstie Taylor's blog.  Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! The blog hop closes on Friday 2nd of September at 11.59 EST and the winner will be announced at noon on Saturday 3rd Of September.


I have created a thank you card as it's always good to have one ready to send out whenever needed! I have kept the design fairly clean and simple and have used the products below from Heartfelt Creations.


Participating designers:
and last on this occasion is

Good Luck Everyone and thank you for visiting me today,
Oksana
X

22 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so sweet and simple! I love this collection! xo

Archana Joshi said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Archana

2amscrapper said...

lovely card design

Laura C said...

I would love to receive a card like this!

Glenda said...

Sweet design and lovely details!

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful card!! The design is lovely!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

suzyb said...

Simple and effective. Would love to receive this card. Pretty paper!

Vicki Romaine said...

The design of this card could be used for almost any occasion.

cghundley said...

So pretty and
lovely colors
and butterflies.
Carla from Utah

Pattie J. said...

love you combination of colors and paper.soft and pretty.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty card. I love the sweet butterfly you added. TFS

Karenladd said...

This is so pretty and sweet! I love the cute butterfly and soft springtime colors.

Diane said...

Beautiful design and card....another lovely collection!!

merrymstamper said...

Wow! I love the simplicity of your pretty card!!! Clean lines with just enough colour.

Lois said...

A perfect example of a simple card that goes the extra mile. Just lovely!

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the butterflies.

sharon g said...

So simple and sweet. That's what I love about HC. Nice job designing the card.

Unknown said...

I love your card . Thanks for the inspiration.

Kraftsbyus4u said...

I like anything with a butterfly. Beautiful card and color choice.

Unknown said...

Simple but lovely..the best sort

D.Ann C said...

What a lovely card! I love those colors!!

flowergirl said...

Love it!! sweet and simple