Wednesday 13 March 2013

Clocks

Good Morning! A male card today and it's square!



I was asked to make a 90th Birthday Card for a male, so I stamped out the clocks in different colours and on the ones stamped black, I heat embossed the whole clock face with clear embossing powder for a lovely shiny look.  The birthday sentiment was die cut from black card, I used number peel offs for the 90 onto a die cut circle and added some twine.  All was then layered onto my background card, again I used the swiss dots embossing folder.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Make My Monday - Heat Embossing
Sweet Stampin - For a Man
Critter Sketch - Twine

10 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Great card Oksana, love the different shades on the clock faces. xx Flora

Rossella said...

Lovely simple and effective card. Perfect for a man.
Thanks for joining us on Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Christine Harrop said...

Love the analogy of the clocks and age Oksana. Strangely I have done the same thing on my brother's birthday card today. Christine x

Natali said...

90?!! Wow, amazing age!! Your card just beautifully done and in style.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “For a Man or Boy” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Clare said...

Great masculine card! Love the clocks!

Jenny said...

Just perfect for a man! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

Redanne said...

Hi Oksana, your 90th card is beautiful, I really love how you stamped the clocks in different colours, they look perfect against that gorgeous dotty background. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment. Hugs, Anne x

Carole Z said...

Hi Oksana, sorry I've Ben so long in commenting! This is a super male card, as Anne said, the clocks look great in different colours and the layout is fab, love it! Carole Z x

Cazro said...

A super card for reaching a wonderful age. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I can only hope that I can live to see the ripe old age of 90. Thanks for joining us this week at the Critter Sketch Challenge for our "Twine" challenge. Good luck and please join us again next week.