Sunday 16 September 2012

Blue Butterfly Tag....

I have a tag to share with you all today that was created to include a border.  I used my Cheery Lynn Tiffany Border along the bottom of the tag, embossed the background and highlighted both with some blue distress ink. I made the flower, die cut another butterfly in blue and white to embellish and added my sentiment and some ribbon.


I would like to enter my tag in the following challenges:
Cheery Lynn - Borders and Edgers 
Raise The bar - Anything with Wings 

7 comments:

Sasha said...

Beautiful tag, Oksana...I love these pretty colours, lovely embossing and such pretty dies x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovelly tag Oksana in this very pretty blue and white.

Unknown said...

What a lovely tag! Love the crisp blue and white. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!

hugs,
Gini

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous tag Oksana, love the colours ...good luck with the challenges and have a super day! Carole Z X

Jenny L said...

Hi Oksana,
beautiful tag, such cool and refreshing coloours. I love the butterfly die cut, sooooo pretty.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Patricia said...

What a beautiful Tag Card, those colours are fantastic

Patricia xx

~*Joni said...

Oh what a gorgeous tag! Beautiful color palette and butterfly. Thank you so much for joining in on our I Believe I can Fly challenge over at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT