Tuesday 28 August 2012

Seashells

Good Morning All!
A few weeks ago we had a lovely family day out at the seaside in Formby.  The children loved the beach, playing in the sand dunes and collecting shells.  We found lots of them, all different shapes and sizes.  They were brought home, washed, dried and holes drilled in them.  Some of the shells were really tough to drill through, others too small and cracked, but I still had enough to make some decorations for the garden. I simply used clear fishing line, threaded, then tied the shells in place.

 


I would like to enter my creations into this challenge:




3 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I'm sure the children realy enjoyed collecting these Oksana. I think they would make some nice windchimes. Love from Christine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Oksana,
what a lovely thing make to remember a lovely day out with the children. Good luck with the challenge. Have a great crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely idea, thanks for sharing it with us Robyn's Fetish Anything but a card challenge, good luck, cheers Sue x