Tuesday 22 May 2012

Shaped Card

I have a shaped card to share with you all today. This delicate pastel card was created for a 'May Inspiration Day' that Christine Emberson featured on her blog.  She asked us to create a card, tag or layout to show what May means to us!  May to me means flowers in bloom and butterflies in the garden! All the wonderful creations were published on Christine's blog at the start of May,  I have included a link if anyone would like to have a look!

Christine's Blog - May Gallery Day




4 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Oksana, this is such a beautiful card, I remember thinking so when I saw it on Christine's blog - beautiful use of the dies, hugs Carole Z X

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Oh Oksana this is truly lovely. So softly done and unique.
Hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Hi Oksana,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
What a stunning creation Oksana a beautiful card with a fabulous butterfly how beautiful is this ...... well done .
I also love your daughters birthday card , what a sweet image , fabulous work
well done ,
Hugs Elaine

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous Oksana! I love the simplicity of it, it is beautiful! Laura x