Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Daughter's 6th Birthday Card

My little girl was 6 yesterday and this is the birthday card that I made for her.  I am loving using my Spellbinder die to cut this scallop edge, makes the card a little more interesting.  Also using another one of my favourite LOTV stamps, coloured in with my Promarkers, along with some glitter glue to accent the skirt!!!
Really pleased with how it turned out - when she opened it, her words were 'what a pretty card mama!' 
I couldn't decide on which background I liked best, so have shared one on each with you all.  Hope you like them!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Oksana! Love the colors and you have colored the image so nicely. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Hugs
Maria

Candy C said...

Your daughter's 6th birthday card is so sweet! I love the pink and white. That polka dot embossing looks so good! The pink scallop die cuts at the bottom of the card really is a nice finishing edge. The little ballerina you have colored is adorable! Love it all! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Carole Z said...

This is such a cute card Oksana, love the polka dot embossing - love LOTV stamps! Carole Z X

May said...

Beautiful card... love that image coloured just perfect... Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy x May x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Oksana,
What a delicate card and the image is coloured so sweetly. I'll bet your daughter was thrilled with this card wasn't she?!
All the best Linda xx

crafty creations said...

Hi Oksana so pleased to have found your blog - your little girls card is beautiful

Hopefully see you Sunday

xx Hilda

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona